Tuesday, December 23, 2008

bike ride

Forced myself to go on this ride today. Haven't had the motivation since the dump. I've been blaming the whole traning thing for the breakup actually.


I was concentrating too much on trainings till i just left her hangging alone. Totally my fault, stupid me.
But as i was riding today, i was thinking...why couldnt she understand ? It was not like i was cheating on her ? I was just training for something most people wouldn't even think of doing. She should have been proud of me rite??? What the hell, she left me now.

And another thing, riding back time, one of the spokes broke. Got me freaked out abit. Stoped and called Daniel at TBB, he said it will be ok to ride on. So i just bended the broken spoke and carried on. I know, i'm too fat, need to loose more weight !!! damn...
I know, slow, average 25.6km/h


Fat ass on bike..sure la patah...

No comments: