Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blogging

i've left this for a very long time, too long
ok,
i've got my bike, its a Planet-X TT carbon chrono.

i can swim 2k under 1 hour these days. May not be so fast, but i'm proud of it.

Been cycling alot alot, thats pretty new.

I've been dumped. Heart broken, Its been 3 days now. I guess now u guys know why i'm back blogging huh. I just got no where elso to let it all out. IM SAD !!! IM BROKEN !!!
I didnt know this at that time... but know only i realise that i was actually sincerely, honestly in love with her. Too late now huh...

2 comments:

Upiq said...

barath,

she's doing you a favour. She's letting you concentrate on IM09. Now, its you and your new found long lost partner. Yourself.

You'll be reborn after 29/2/2008.

Kill the sadness by blazing through IM Langkawi 09...!!

Anonymous said...

thanks bro... seriously i really need more friends, my circle of friends is just too small, its like less than 5 and all got gf already. damn...