Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rides

At first i was really reluctant to go on this ride. I was told there would be about 10-15 rides. Then i thought, what the hell, can make new friends rite. So got up at 7 am, got ready, drank a shot of protein shake, a cup of oatmeal, got the bike into the car and off i went to T6, its like 20km from my house. I was too lazy to ride there la, plus i was kinda late. We were suppose to meet up there at 7.45am. Managed to reach T6 bout 8.05 and i was suprised, there were well over 20 riders there.

Some hellos, and head nod, i got my bike out and started riding bout 8.30. It seems that more riders were suppose to join along the way. There were 4 riders from Tangkak !

Reached Bandar Tenggara and i counted the bikes, there were like 40, big croud. There were also the Bike Polo Team.

Headed to a mamak stall, refueled and started to journey back.

Basicly it was about 60k plus. This ride was more a leasure ride. Got to meet people and made me forget bout my problem for awhile. Just for awhile only...

Later that evening, bout 6pm drove up to Melaka, my EX was there. Reached there about 7.30pm and had a really long talk with her. Poured my heart out, never done such things to any girl or any living thing. She just listened. Her heart now belongs to someone else she says.

Crap la.

No comments: